Clerc’s Trading Cards and Collectables Ltd are committed to respecting and protecting all of our customer’s privacy.
We will only collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you.
- Internal record keeping.
- Purchase History – For Tax purposes and Customer service – if you ever need to discuss something you purchased with us previously or need advice.
- Provide you with the goods you have purchased and requested,
- For you to receive e-newsletters for Clerc’s Trading Cards and Collectables LTD with the customer’s consent. (If you ever receive this and would like to be removed from the newsletter database please contact us ASAP).
Unfortunately, without being willing to provide us with information about yourself we will be unable to process your order. E.G. Address and Telephone number information for delivery and couriers.
The information we collect:
- Customers Name, Delivery & Billing Address – In order to deliver your order and process payment details.
- Telephone Number – In case we need to contact you with any updates or queries on your order. Also for courier purpose.
- Email Address – To send you order updates, newsletters and to create an account.
- Date of Birth – To confirm you are over 18 years old. If you make a payment through Paypal we will not need this as Paypal service already requires you to be over 18.
- Payment Details – To take payment for any orders you place or provide refunds when necessary.
Security & Third Parties
We are committed to ensuring customers security and protection at all times. No customer’s details will ever be shared or disclosed with any other parties.
Customer Service & Feedback
Having an account with us enables us to provide a better customer service for you.
Here at Clercs Trading Cards and Collectables LTD we are always happy to hear any feedback positive or negative you have to share with us. We are always looking at improving in any way we can.
Before leaving a bad review about us, please contact us to see if we can rectify the situation first.
Need to update information?
If you ever find any information about you is not correct or up to date, e.g. new name, address, telephone etc. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily update your information for you.
Changes to Private Policy
Clercs Trading Cards and Collectables LTD will review and update this policy to take in to account any new laws, technology and changes to how we run our business. Please visit this page frequently to check if any updates have been made.
Last Updated – Friday 3rd April 2020.